Monday, June 14, 2010

~~Make money selling your old books~~

Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!
~~Make money selling your old books~~
~~Make money selling your old books~~


So I heard about this company that will buy your old books and I have plenty to share.

I am thinking about ordering their barcode scanner which is $5 for the week, scan in as many books as you have and then send the unit back to them and they make offers on the books they want, and they pay for shipping of the books.  All money can be dumped into your paypal.com account which in my case goes to directly to my checking account!

If you don't have a paypal account, you should sign up for and have at least one in the family.  It is the way folks pay for ebay purchases and now you can also use it on some websites to pay for purchases.  Free signup-do it before you find you need it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing a comment about my post!