Monday, February 22, 2010

Food Lion Finds

Food Lion Finds 2/21/2009
 

  • Land O Lakes  (Stick butter if it is included in the sale) I have $1 off 2 spread
Found them and got two!
  • Tostitos BOGO because they are multigrain and a favorite of mine...I will look for a tearoff pad that has a Q or free salsa. Might get them even if I don't see that tearpad!
No coupon or tearpad but I got two bags! A really great healthy option snack.
  • Idahoan Instant Mashed Potatoes because I have a Q that printed out last time I shopped and it is for $2 makes them .99 to try and there are 14 cups of mash potato potential! 
My q was for $2 off two and they retail for $2.99.  Not a good deal and I left q for someone else!
  • Yeast .75 off Red Star and .40 off Fleischmanns...just because we are almost out.  Should be just a few cents in the end.
They don't have Red Star at Food Lion
  • Blue Bunny Ice Cream...printed the Internet Coupon from Southern Savers as she noted and I will be looking for vanilla for just .88!   Root Beer Floats?  I hear that there are shortages on the various flavors though.
Ummm...look like they are 2/6.00 at out FL and my Q us for only $1 no deal!
  • Land O Frost- Lunch Meats-  I am intrigued by one of the last posts on Southern Savers which mentions getting the Bistro Variety for free when the Q is applied.
I got two packs of meat for .50 cents each after Q-What a steal....hubby ate the one pack within about an hour!

Handed them $6 and nearly ran out of the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing a comment about my post!