Sunday, February 28, 2010

Walmart Deal List 2/28/2010

Walmart List

2/28/2010

I need to go to Walmart anyway to return a watch that stopped working, so I thought I might as well coupon shop a little.

I searched some of the blogs I follow and made this list in Word by simply copying and pasting. Do this through igoogle and before search choose blogs from the drop down menu!

The best list for Walmart deal is found on the Money Saving Madness blog. She does a good job of posting deals from all over. You will even notice when some of the deals have been first found by another blogger.

I have most of the coupon links added now!

I am posting all that I found, but note that I will not be buying it all. Watch the Walmart prices in our area- they are not always the same as listed and then may not be such a good idea!



Roddenberry's Northwoods Syrup 24-oz. $1.74

-$.75/1 hangtag coupon on the product

Final Price: $.99



Malt O Meal Cereal 12 oz bags $1

-$.75/1 coupons here

Final Price: $.25 each



Ronzoni Pasta $1.28

-$.75/1 coupon from the 12/6 SS insert

Final Price: $.53



Mighty Dog Canned Food $.54

-$2/6 printable coupon- and click on the left under pet care

Final Price: $.21 each

(Thanks, Couponing to Disney!)



Smuckers Uncrustables $2

-$1/1 printable coupon  HARD TO FIND HERE



Yoplait Smoothies $2.50

-$1.25/1 printable coupon

Pay $1.25 after coupon!



Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt $2.23

-$1/1 printable coupon

-$1/1 coupon from the 1/03/10 SS GM insert

Pay $1.23 after coupon



Lunchables Subs without drink $1.76

-$.75/1 printable coupon- print out when you get Mighty Dog Q

Pay $1.01 after coupon!



Crab Classic $2.50

-$1/1 printable HERE

Pay $1.50 after coupon!



Johnson's Bath Buddies $.97

-$1/1 printable coupon  But I could not find it wiht my local zip code!  Change the zip in the upper left corner -but I don't don't know that it is right to do that so I choose not to.

FREE after coupon!



Chef's Requested Beef Fillets $3.96

-$3/1 printable coupon  You need to register!

Pay $.98 after coupon!



Ivory Soap $1.07

-$1/1 coupon from the 12/27 P&G

Pay $.07 after coupon!



Band-Aids $1.07 & up

-$1/1 coupon from the 1/03 RP insert

As low as $.07 after coupon!



Old El Paso Heat & Serve Sides $1

-$.50/1 coupon from the 1/03 SS exp. 2/27

Pay just $.50 each!



Rolaids 3-pack $1.62

-$4/2 coupon from the 1/03 RP insert

FREE after coupon!



Scrabble, Monopoly, Sorry, Scrabble Slam Card Games $5.24

-$4/1 printable coupon HERE and HERE

-$5/1 Sorry from the 2/7 USA Weekend

Final Price: $.24 or $1.24



Pictureka Card Game $5.24

-$5/1 printable HERE or HERE

-$5/1 from the 2/7 USA Weekend

Final Price: $.24



Buy two Pony Friends $5.64 each

Use BOGO Free My Little Pony printable coupon and HERE

Final PRice: $2.82 each



Tonka Chuck Pack $9.96

-$3/1 Printable HERE or HERE

Pay $6.96



Alert- It is being reported that Walmart has reduced the price of whole Sara Lee apple, pumpkin, and mincemeat pies to as low as $1. Some stores may have them slightly higher. Use the $1/1 Sara Lee Pies coupon to snag a whole pie for either FREE or very cheap!  This just in.... I was just denied a coupon!  Must be too many from my zip area?



Thanks, Alaska and Hawaii Deal Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing a comment about my post!