Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Sales Day!

I have a Saturday Ritual.....

After housecleaning and laundry...somewhere about noon, I sit down with the sales matchups and make my shopping lists.  Since I believe in stockpiling, I can be selective and only buy items that are a good price.

For Food Lion I use Southern Savers.  They have an awesome program that makes the grocery list for you to print at the end.  However, my printer is a little expensive when it comes to ink so I use those little note pads that folks are always advertising their services on and I just write them down.  Then I make a pocket out of the list and another sheet for my Qs.


My Food Lion List is
  • Land O Lakes  (Stick butter if it is included in the sale) I have $1 off 2 spread
  • Tostitos BOGO because they are multigrain and a favorite of mine...I will look for a tearoff pad that has a Q or free salsa. Might get them even if I don't see that tearpad!
  • Idahoan Instant Mashed Potatoes because I have a Q that printed out last time I shopped and it is for $2 makes them .99 to try and there are 14 cups of mash potato potential!
  • Yeast .75 off Red Star and .40 off Fleischmanns...just because we are almost out.  Should be just a few cents in the end.
  • Blue Bunny Ice Cream...printed the Internet Coupon from Southern Savers as she noted and I will be looking for vanilla for just .88!   Root Beer Floats?  I hear that there are shortages on the various flavors though.
  • Land O Frost- Lunch Meats-  I am intrigued by one of the last posts on Southern Savers which mentions getting the Bistro Variety for free when the Q is applied.

So head over to Southern Savers if you want to see what I mean!  You hardly need any coupons in hand to do these deal I mentioned...she has many of them printable from the Internet!

My Family Dollar List

I posted earlier in the week the deals here.  Here is what I will look for:
  • All Allergy Free detergent for $2 with Q
  • Two Snuggle-Liquid or dryer sheet-$1.75 each
  • Speed Stick with Q for .50
  • Mr. Clean liquid and magic eraser- I will check the pricing and have my Qs just in case
  • Hershey Candy Bars- BOGO by the box it makes them .29 each with no Q
PEEBLEs Department Store   update  a 25%Q
I found an extra 20% coupon-two actually- in the newspaper Thursday and thought I would swing by while I am out.  They expire this weekend and good for one item.

Funny thing is I just googled Peebles 2/19 and found a printable 25% off good for one item.  Turns out I could print one a day for use till 3/2/2010  Here it is and now that I have a good deal, I will still take the others and pass on those other Qs to patrons I see while shopping. 

Poor folks need to be following my blog....

Do your homework, have a paper list, and your shopping experience will be better and less taxing than fumbling with Qs in the store!

 CVS match ups



  • Extra Care Deals-Rewards print on Qs at bottom of receipt

  • $7.99 ECB wyb EARinse Ear Cleaning Spray $7.99 Limit 1 free
  • $7 ECB wyb Revlon Photo Ready Makeup or Powder $12 AND Color Burst Lipstick $7 Limit 1  I also have a CVS Q on the bottom of my reciept I can stack with one of these!
    -$1 off Revlon Color Cosmetic, SS 1/17 (exp 2/21)
    -$2 off Revlon Color Cosmetic, SS 2/21Delete
  • **Deal Idea**
    Buy: (1) Revlon Powder $12
    (1) Color Burst Lipstick $7
    Use: (2) -$2 Revlon Cosmetic SS 2/21
    Total Due: $15
    Get Back: $7 ECB, makes it $4 ea
    ***********Delete
  • $2 ECB wyb Almay Intense i-Color $5.99 Limit 1
    -$2 off Almay Cosmetic Product, SS 2/07 (makes it $1.99)Delete
  • $5 ECB wyb Almay Smart Shade or Smart Balance Foundation $9.99 Limit 1
    -$2 off Almay Cosmetic Product, SS 2/07 (makes it $2.99)Delete
  • $5 ECB wyb any $15 Clean & Clear starting at $4.99 Limit 1
    -$2 off Clean & Clear printable
    -$5 off Clean & Clear Eraser
    printableDelete
  • $5 ECB wyb Olay Pro-X Skincare Limit 1
    Free Secret Deodorant wyb Olay Pro-X Skincare PG 2/7
    Free Olay Quench Lotion wyb Olay Pro-X Skincare PG 2/7Delete
  • $12 ECB wyb (2) Olay Regenerist or Definity Facial Care Limit 1
    Cream, Treatment 1.7oz, Eye Derma-pod 24 ct, Intervention, Contouring, Dermabrasion Kit or Definity Facial Care
    -$3 off Olay Regenerist or Definity Moisturizer or Cleanser, PG 1/17
    Free Olay Body Wash wyb any Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer PG 2/7
    Free Olay Body Lotion wyb any Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer PG 2/7



  • Other Deals

  • Betty Crocker Bowl Appetit! or Simply Asia EntrĂ©e 99¢
    -.50/1 off Simply Asia product, SS 2/07 or printable
    Delete
  • Charmin Ultra Soft 9 rolls or Basic 12 rolls $4.99
    -$1 off Charmin Save-A-Lot P&G booklet home mailer
    -$1 off Charmin “Thank You Mom” home mailer
    -.25/1 Charmin PG 2/07
I simply explain my method of organizing/saving and thinking. All of these deals are from Southern Savers

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for sharing a comment about my post!