After housecleaning and laundry...somewhere about noon, I sit down with the sales matchups and make my shopping lists. Since I believe in stockpiling, I can be selective and only buy items that are a good price.
For Food Lion I use Southern Savers. They have an awesome program that makes the grocery list for you to print at the end. However, my printer is a little expensive when it comes to ink so I use those little note pads that folks are always advertising their services on and I just write them down. Then I make a pocket out of the list and another sheet for my Qs.
My Food Lion List is
- Land O Lakes (Stick butter if it is included in the sale) I have $1 off 2 spread
- Tostitos BOGO because they are multigrain and a favorite of mine...I will look for a tearoff pad that has a Q or free salsa. Might get them even if I don't see that tearpad!
- Idahoan Instant Mashed Potatoes because I have a Q that printed out last time I shopped and it is for $2 makes them .99 to try and there are 14 cups of mash potato potential!
- Yeast .75 off Red Star and .40 off Fleischmanns...just because we are almost out. Should be just a few cents in the end.
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream...printed the Internet Coupon from Southern Savers as she noted and I will be looking for vanilla for just .88! Root Beer Floats? I hear that there are shortages on the various flavors though.
- Land O Frost- Lunch Meats- I am intrigued by one of the last posts on Southern Savers which mentions getting the Bistro Variety for free when the Q is applied.
- All Allergy Free detergent for $2 with Q
- Two Snuggle-Liquid or dryer sheet-$1.75 each
- Speed Stick with Q for .50
- Mr. Clean liquid and magic eraser- I will check the pricing and have my Qs just in case
- Hershey Candy Bars- BOGO by the box it makes them .29 each with no Q
Extra Care Deals-Rewards print on Qs at bottom of receipt
- $7.99 ECB wyb EARinse Ear Cleaning Spray $7.99 Limit 1 free
- $7 ECB wyb Revlon Photo Ready Makeup or Powder $12 AND Color Burst Lipstick $7 Limit 1 I also have a CVS Q on the bottom of my reciept I can stack with one of these!
-$1 off Revlon Color Cosmetic, SS 1/17 (exp 2/21)
-$2 off Revlon Color Cosmetic, SS 2/21Delete
- **Deal Idea**
Buy: (1) Revlon Powder $12
(1) Color Burst Lipstick $7
Use: (2) -$2 Revlon Cosmetic SS 2/21
Total Due: $15
Get Back: $7 ECB, makes it $4 ea
- $2 ECB wyb Almay Intense i-Color $5.99 Limit 1
-$2 off Almay Cosmetic Product, SS 2/07 (makes it $1.99)Delete
- $5 ECB wyb Almay Smart Shade or Smart Balance Foundation $9.99 Limit 1
-$2 off Almay Cosmetic Product, SS 2/07 (makes it $2.99)Delete
- $5 ECB wyb any $15 Clean & Clear starting at $4.99 Limit 1
-$2 off Clean & Clear printable
-$5 off Clean & Clear Eraser printableDelete
- $5 ECB wyb Olay Pro-X Skincare Limit 1
Free Secret Deodorant wyb Olay Pro-X Skincare PG 2/7
Free Olay Quench Lotion wyb Olay Pro-X Skincare PG 2/7Delete
- $12 ECB wyb (2) Olay Regenerist or Definity Facial Care Limit 1
Cream, Treatment 1.7oz, Eye Derma-pod 24 ct, Intervention, Contouring, Dermabrasion Kit or Definity Facial Care
-$3 off Olay Regenerist or Definity Moisturizer or Cleanser, PG 1/17
Free Olay Body Wash wyb any Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer PG 2/7
Free Olay Body Lotion wyb any Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer PG 2/7
- Betty Crocker Bowl Appetit! or Simply Asia Entrée 99¢
-.50/1 off Simply Asia product, SS 2/07 or printable
- Charmin Ultra Soft 9 rolls or Basic 12 rolls $4.99
-$1 off Charmin Save-A-Lot P&G booklet home mailer
-$1 off Charmin “Thank You Mom” home mailer
-.25/1 Charmin PG 2/07